Looking for a delicious recipe for this week? Learn how to make an incredible “Bacalhau na barbecue”.
- 1kg of cod;
- 3 heads of garlic;
- Approximately 350 ml of Lagar H Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Method of preparation
- Leave the desalted cod to soak in milk overnight;
- The next day, place the cod on a grill over a charcoal or wood flame;
- Cut the garlic into very thin slices and, in a pan, heat the garlic with part of the olive oil until it submerges and becomes more transparent. No boiling or frying;
- After the grilled cod is ready, spread the garlic on top with the olive oil and add the rest of the oil.
- Eat with naturally fermented bread.